ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/TuscanyPHP/WishList" by MatthewPeters
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 16:33:55 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by MatthewPeters:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/TuscanyPHP/WishList

   * Allow XQuery syntax (instantiated through some kind of SDO not requiring one to specify
ahead of time that it is for relational or XML data, thus allowing for only one instantiation
and allowing for use of for loops in the Xquery which obtain results from both relational
and XML data--as Xquery is supposed to be designed to do)

+  * When I look at SDOs, the XML DAS, or an XML Document object under Zend Studio, I wish
they had more information. How about:
+    * SDOs showed their type and not just a list of their properties
+    * The DAS showed just a little more info about what types it had loaded, even just the
number would do
+    * The document showed the document element name
+