ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2C/extensions/perl" by ChanakaWijesena
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2006 08:44:09 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ChanakaWijesena:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2C/extensions/perl

   $new_elt_pcdata= $doc->createTextNode("some text");
   $new_elt->appendChild( $new_elt_pcdata);

+
+ ''02-08-2006''
+
+ I do the perl extension for which manipulate with strings.
+ That remains in perl side. All the stuffs regarding C and intermediate
+ language XS is already completed.
+ I think, I have finished the framework. Using it in proper manner is
+ up to user.
+