ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/GetTuscany/Linux" by JeanSebastienDelfino
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 09:23:14 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanSebastienDelfino:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/GetTuscany/Linux

  These instructions have been tested on a Red``Hat Linux Enterprise 4 system.

  = System requirements =
-   * '''Red``Hat Enterprise Linux 4''' - We're working on another page with detailed instructions
for Windows, will be available soon.
+   * '''Red``Hat Enterprise Linux 4''' - These instructions are for a Red``Hat Enterprise
Linux 4 system. If you're running Windows, follow the steps described on our [wiki:Self/Tuscany/GetTuscany/WinXP
Windows] page.
    * '''Java JDK 5.0 update 06''' - Tuscany is written in Java, and has been tested with
this level of JDK.
    * '''Apache Maven 2.0.4 and Apache Ant 1.6.5''' - We are using Maven 2 to build Tuscany,
plus a few Ant scripts.
    * '''Subversion 1.3.0''' - The Tuscany source code is stored in a Subversion (SVN) repository,
you need Subversion to download it.