ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Trivial Update of "Tuscany/GetTuscany/Linux" by JeanSebastienDelfino
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 08:54:21 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanSebastienDelfino:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/GetTuscany/Linux

  cd ~/tuscany
  }}}

- We're going to download all the Tuscany code and the required dependencies in this directory.
+ This is the directory where we're going to download the Tuscany code as well as the tools
and packages required to build and run Tuscany.

  = Downloading and installing the Java JDK 5.0 =
  Point your Web browser to http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/download.jsp.