ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Tuscany/Roadmap" by JeanSebastienDelfino
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 09:53:21 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JeanSebastienDelfino:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Tuscany/Roadmap

  '''This is NOT a project plan. This is just a list of the areas that we would like to focus
on, to help people in the group find areas where they can contribute.'''

- Could the people in the group please add anything I may have missed or mis-interpreted,
and also __add their names under the various work items that they want to sign up for__? Thanks...
When we have enough names - and when I finally figure how to make tables work on this Wiki
:) - I'll turn the list below into a table.

  == Core Module assembly model ==
    * align implementation with a subset of SCA 0.9 (the implementation diverges from SCA
0.9 in some areas today)