ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Proposals/Axis2MicroEdition" by ManojMallawaarachchie
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:23:27 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ManojMallawaarachchie:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Proposals/Axis2MicroEdition

  ##language:en
  == Bird's Eye View of Axis2ME ==

- By Manoj Mallawaarachchie
-
- Email: [[MailTo(manoj AT SPAMFREE mobitellanka DOT com)]]
+ By Manoj Mallawaarachchie Email: [[MailTo(manoj AT SPAMFREE mobitellanka DOT com)]]
+    Mohamed Ahsan          Email: [[MailTo(ahsanm AT SPAMFREE mobitellanka DOT com)]]

- ==Senario's ==
+ == Senario 1 ==

- (I) Mobile device or any other device send XML formatted (We have to decide the format)
SOAP message to end point MSISDN.
+ (I) Mobile device or any other device send XML formatted (We have to decide the format)
SOAP message to end point MSISDN Via SMS.

- (II)
+ (II) End point MSISDN has J2ME MIDP 2.0 enable client who can read SMS Inbox.
+
+ (III) J2ME client should have a capability of interprit the SOAP message and do some action.
( It can invoke remote procedure
+ or send SOAP reply to requester.
+
+ == Senario 2 ==
+
+ Mobile client can request web service via GPRS and that web service send SOAP reply to mobile
device via SMS.
+
+

  ----