ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis" by DavanumSrinivas
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 15:54:44 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DavanumSrinivas:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis

   * [wiki:/IDEIntegration How do I integrate Axis with my IDE?]
   * [wiki:/XDocletIntegration How do I integrate Axis with XDoclet?]

+ === Specifications ===
+  * [wiki:/StyleInWSDDAndWSDL What's the difference between style attribute in WSDL is different
from the style attribute in WSDD?]
+
  === Interoperability ===
   * [wiki:/JaxRpcInterop with other JAX-RPC implementations?]
   * [wiki:/DotNetInterop with Microsoft .NET Framework?]