ws-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with commons web site, JIRA etc.
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 23:07:00 GMT
Jochen,

Go ahead and do what's necessary. Basic directions are as follows:

- We need a way to build each project separately
- Feel free to create branches/tags etc. Feel free to reorg all the
svn branches as u see fit.
- We need to generate the main site ws.apache.org/commons/
- And each of policy, schema etc should have an entry there.

everything was autogenerated using maven, so i did not have to create
an xdocs directory.

thanks,
dims