ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2/Tasks/soapEncoding" by ManojMallawaarachchie
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 05:59:00 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ManojMallawaarachchie:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/Tasks/soapEncoding

  We are going to address '''SOAP Encoding''' module, so I got some ideas from the Axis-Dev-list
are listed below.

- {1} 1. Axis 1 used a built in databinding but Axis2 has a pluggable model
+ {i} 1. Axis 1 used a built in databinding but Axis2 has a pluggable model
  for the databinding frameworks. The problem we have right now is that
  since we feed the the schema section of the WSDL to generate the
  bindings to the third party framework, that framework (Say XMLBeans)