ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2/Tasks/soapEncoding" by ManojMallawaarachchie
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 05:39:39 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ManojMallawaarachchie:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/Tasks/soapEncoding

  2. If (1) is not feasible we'll have to disable SOAP encoding in third
  party frameworks except for our own framework. This 'own framework' is
  still not existing (:))but I guess it'll be based on the Axis 1
+
+ ==Motivation==
+
+ I'm doing this for summarize the SOAP Encoding requirements and
+ challanges in it's implementation. This helps for developers to easily
+ get start other than reading big documents.(my aim is to provice first
+ level information for get start)
+
+ STEP 2
+ Read and undestand the SOAP Encoding and specifications. And document
+ key areas which need for development.
+
+ STEP 3
+ Prepare the proposal for SOAP Encoding module.
+ STEP 4
+ Design Architecture and identify Modules (sub systems)
+ STEP 5
+ Design the Interfaces and functions/methods
+
+
+ Please give your feed back for above steps  for improvements.
+
  ----
  CategoryTemplate