ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis2/Tasks/soapEncoding" by ManojMallawaarachchie
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2005 05:31:09 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ManojMallawaarachchie:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis2/Tasks/soapEncoding

  = Axis 2 SOAP Encoder Development =

  ''Before going to start with Axis 2 and It's internal details (for the developers) it's
better to get some idea behind the Axis 2 .''
+
+ We are going to address '''SOAP Encoding''' module, so I got some ideas from the Axis-Dev-list
are listed below.
+
+ 1. Axis 1 used a built in databinding but Axis2 has a pluggable model
+ for the databinding frameworks. The problem we have right now is that
+ since we feed the the schema section of the WSDL to generate the
+ bindings to the third party framework, that framework (Say XMLBeans)
+ has to be made aware of the SOAP encoding rules. XMLBeans compiler takes
+ in extra schemas in compilation so theoretically we should be able to
+ feed the SOAP encoding in, in the form of an schema. I'm not sure how
+ far this'll work but we can surely try!
+
+ 2. If (1) is not feasible we'll have to disable SOAP encoding in third
+ party frameworks except for our own framework. This 'own framework' is
+ still not existing (:))but I guess it'll be based on the Axis 1
  ----
  CategoryTemplate