ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "SummerOfCode/2005/RSSFeedGenerator" by jananda
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 11:59:47 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by jananda:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/SummerOfCode/2005/RSSFeedGenerator

  *Augest 22nd
     The whole function of aggregation part are implemented.The function, we implemented are
shown bellow in brief.
+
-    •The Hot Feed adding and removing (Only Admin can do this), this means runtime adding
and removing is possible. When adding ,corresponding EPR list and Feed list are updated and
removing also worked same way
+    •The Hot Feed adding and removing (Only Admin can do this), this means runtime adding
and removing is possible. When adding ,corresponding EPR list and Feed list are updated and
removing also worked same way.
+
     •Show available EPR and give two search operation, search by name and  search by operation
name
+
-    •Feeds are shown from both of XML and XHTML (In Html format, each feeds are shown under
its Feed channel
+    •Feeds are shown from both of XML and XHTML (In Html format, each feeds are shown under
its Feed channel.
+
+     In additions,we gave a interactive interface to client.
+