ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/ws-sandesha/sandesha1/faq" by ChamikaraJayalath
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2005 17:52:39 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by ChamikaraJayalath:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/ws-sandesha/sandesha1/faq

  === Client side ===

- '''Q15. I get the exception " No client transport named 'RMTransport' found!"  ?'''
+ '''Q14. I get the exception " No client transport named 'RMTransport' found!"  ?'''

  When running Sandesha client you should have the client-config.wsdd supplied with the
  Sandesha distribution (see Q9 ) in your classpath. Please add this.

- '''Q16. I get the exception "To perform the operation, ReplyTo address must be specified."
?'''
+ '''Q15. I get the exception "To perform the operation, ReplyTo address must be specified."
?'''

  According to the way you have written your client code you must specify a ReplyTo address.
  Please add this to your client code. An example is given below.