ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "SummerOfCode/2005/RSSFeedGenerator" by jananda
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:47:16 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by jananda:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/SummerOfCode/2005/RSSFeedGenerator

   We carried out works to prepare our feed generation codes to integrate with Axis2. It includes
implmentation of test cases for our feed generator and created a documenatation for it. This
Documenataion includes the configurations guide needed to integare in Axis2. You can now get
the SVN checkouts of our source codes using http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/archive/java/scratch/Google_SoC/FeedGenerator/.
Try it out.

+ *August 8th
+
+      We begin to implements aggregator. It consisted with two main components. One is an
Axis dispatcher, which if service not found then EPR of any available service matching with
request, is sends back to client. This is a just module of Axis 2 .The only requirement is
keeping end point reference details on a global scope, which can access in any time any location.
+ Second one is aggregation part . The Aggregator should have a capability of Hot aggregation.
Hot aggregation  means, it provide capability of adding Feed location in run time. Just in
time adding Feed, the EPR list ,Feeds and Feeds file location list should be updated. Hot
feed removing should be possible.
+
+  *Augest 15Th
+     The dispatcher part and many function of aggregator part is implemented.Hot feed adding
is implemeted and tested it.