ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis/InstallWebServices" by JohnMGabriele
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 14:57:11 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JohnMGabriele:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/InstallWebServices

  = Installing, Configuring, and Deploying =
+
+ (''This page is going to need some work -- especially links to other wiki pages.'')

  You may install Tomcat and Axis according to the instructions that come with them. That's
the way I'm doing it right now on my Mac OS X system. For Fedora GNU/Linux, you usually install
everything using `yum`. (''XXX check if Axis comes with JPP or FC4'')