ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis/InstallWebServices" by JohnMGabriele
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 14:55:59 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JohnMGabriele:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis/InstallWebServices

- == Installing, Configuring, and Deploying ==
+ = Installing, Configuring, and Deploying =

  You may install Tomcat and Axis according to the instructions that come with them. That's
the way I'm doing it right now on my Mac OS X system. For Fedora GNU/Linux, you usually install
everything using `yum`. (''XXX check if Axis comes with JPP or FC4'')

+ == The easy way (using a .jws file) ==
+
- To install the web service, just rename the .java file to a .jws file and drop it in your
`webapps/axis` directory, as described in the Axis docs.
+ To install web service the simplest way possible, just rename the .java file to a .jws file
and drop it in your `webapps/axis` directory, as described in the Axis docs.
+
+ == The standard way (using a .wsdd file) ==
+
+ TODO
+
+ == Verify that it's working ==

  You can verify that your web service is installed by pointing your web browser to: