ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis" by JohnMGabriele
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 14:51:11 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JohnMGabriele:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis

  === Development Questions ===
   * [wiki:/Install How do I install Axis on my application server?]
+  * [wiki:/InstallWebServices How do I install and deploy the web services I create?]
   * [wiki:/AxisSamples Where do I find examples of using Axis?]
   * [wiki:/UsingCommandLineTools How do I use Java2WSDL/WSDL2Java/AdminClient/TCPMon?]
   * [wiki:/Namespaces How do I associate a namespace mapping with my service?]