ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis" by JohnMGabriele
Date Thu, 04 Aug 2005 14:22:52 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JohnMGabriele:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis

   * [wiki:/WhereAreParameterNamesPickedUpFrom Where does Java2WSDL pick up the names for
method parameters?]

  === Client Related ===
+  * [wiki:/WritingYourClient How do I create a client for my web service?]
   * [wiki:/JavaTimeout How do I set a timeout when using WSDL2Java stubs?]
   * [wiki:/AxisProxy How do I configure a proxy?]
   * [wiki:/KeepAlive Does Axis support the HTTP 1.1 Keep-Alive header?]