ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "SummerOfCode/2005/RSSFeedGenerator" by jananda
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2005 05:19:44 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by jananda:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/SummerOfCode/2005/RSSFeedGenerator

   * August 1st

-  We carried out works to prepare our feed generation codes to integrate with Axis2. It includes
implmentation of test cases for our feed generator and created a documenatation for it. This
Documenataion includes the configurations guide needed to integare in Axis2.We will put our
source location soon.
+  We carried out works to prepare our feed generation codes to integrate with Axis2. It includes
implmentation of test cases for our feed generator and created a documenatation for it. This
Documenataion includes the configurations guide needed to integare in Axis2. You can now get
the SVN checkouts of our source codes using http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/archive/java/scratch/Google_SoC/FeedGenerator/.
Try it out.
-