ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "Frontpage/Axis2/f2f 2/day3" by DeepalJayasinghe
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 04:14:54 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DeepalJayasinghe:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Frontpage/Axis2/f2f_2/day3

+ {{{
+
  <Deepal> Hi GM/GE
  [09:08]<Srinath> we are talking about the WSDL, modules and client invocations
  [09:08]<Srinath> we are talking about the policy and the there role in deciding the
handler chain
@@ -59, +61 @@

  [10:12]<alek_s> everything else is done in runtime and derived from Java interface
(to keep static typing) and from WSDL
  [10:13]<alek_s> from WSDL i can read features/properties to auto-configure handlers
(and use policies as well)

+
+
+ }}}