ws-dev mailing list archives

From gene...@ws.apache.org
Subject [Apache Web Services Wiki] New: FrontPage/Axis/TypeMappingConfig
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 02:16:38 GMT
   Date: 2005-01-11T18:16:38
   Editor: ToshiyukiKimura
   Wiki: Apache Web Services Wiki
   Page: FrontPage/Axis/TypeMappingConfig

   Importing old wiki ...

New Page:

##language:en
'''Q: Where do I put my {{{ <typeMapping>/<beanMapping> }}} information?'''

A: There are two places in the WSDD where type mappings are appropriate. At the top level,
just under <deployment>, they become global type mappings, and all services deployed
in the Axis engine will be able to use them. Alternately, you can place them inside your <service>
tag, and then the mappings will only be accessible by that particular service.