ws-dev mailing list archives

From "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: VOTE RESULTS: proposal for "mirae"
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 03:45:43 GMT
Hi Dims,

Can you go ahead and create the following resources please:

Miling list(s)
    mirae-dev
    mirae-user

SVN repository
    mirae

Please give access SVN access to the following who are already committers:
     Changshin Lee(Ias) (iasandcb@tmax.co.kr)
     Jeyakumaran Chandrasegaram (jkumaran@hsenid.lk, jkumaran@opensource.lk)
     Vairamuthu Thayapavan (ThayapavanV@sabretch.com, vtpavan@opensource.lk)
     Damitha Kumarage (damitha@hsenid.lk, damitha@opensource.lk)
     Sanjiva Weerawarana (sanjiva@opensource.lk)

(See
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Proposals/WebServicesMobilePlatform)

For those of you who are not already committers please sign and fax
the CLA (and CCLA, if applicable) and let me know. When the CLA has
been recorded I will send the account creation requests. See
    http://www.apache.org/licenses/
for details.

Thanks,

Sanjiva.