ws-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [ANN] JaxMe 0.3 release candidate 1 available
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:45:20 GMT
FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: robert burrell donkin <rdonkin@apache.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 22:29:24 +0100
Subject: [ANN] JaxMe 0.3 release candidate 1 available
To: jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org

sorry for the delay but here's the release candidate. this is a dry run
for the actual release so please download and test it. (it's cut on my
main apple development box rather than my usual mandrake release box -
since i had problem getting the right version of xalan endorsed - so
please take the time to download and check that nothing's gone wrong.)

here's the url: http://www.apache.org/~rdonkin/jaxme/

there is one thing that i'd like to ask about: release notes. i can't
see any mention of release notes in the release instructions (if i've
missed it, please tell me!). most releases i cut use release notes
based on the CVS commit logs. i'd be willing to prepare some release
notes on this basis if people think that this is a worth the effort.

- robert