ws-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tets...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lost changes to WSRP4J web pages.
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 11:07:33 GMT
Hi,

Did you solve this problem? Maybe you can check the behaviour
of the Apache Forrest by using this:
$ forrest run
(and see http://localhost:8888/)

Also, make sure which version of Forrest you are using now.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:43:54 -0500