ws-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>
Subject Re: ws-admin in cvs
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:31:49 GMT

This is now completed.  Here's the steps I took:

1. mkdir /home/cvs/ws-admin, chgrp'd to "ws".
2. created ~apmail/.qmail-ws-admin-cvs, forwarding messages to
   general@ws.apache.org
3. added the following line to CVSROOT/avail:

avail|owenb,dchappell,geuerp,antelder,gdaniels,vdkoogh,tomj,hughesj,amattheu,twl,stevel,nmukhi,snichol,dlr,rubys,aslom,jmsnell,dims,sanjiva|ws-admin

I think that's it.  Step 1 and 3 require cvsadmin, step 2 apmail.

	Brian