ws-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Sakibul Hasan <sakib....@gmail.com>
Subject Understanding thread work in TCPMon
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 22:29:21 GMT
Hello,
Im doing my Masters research work on web services and for that purpose I
need to edit some code of TCPMon. I found there is a class named
"Connection.java" and it looks like this class is running a thread to detect
incoming request/response data. For my case, I need to insert those data in
database and so I need to know some detail about this class. This class has
very less comments which cant explain its functionality. It would be great
if you give me any documentation/info about this class. Thanks.

--
Md. Sakibul Hasan
M.Sc Student