ws-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Senaka Fernando <sen...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: What's the purpose of returning OMXMLStreamReaderValidator in OMElementImpl
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 01:42:46 GMT
Hi Andreas,

Yes, this is what made me more inquisitive about whether it was Axiom or
Axis2 that needed some fixing. I was unaware that this was fixed a few weeks
ago. Many thanks.

Also, don't you think that it would be better if we could document what this
class does, or when we return an object of this type (I prefer this option),
at API level that such would be created/returned if log4j DEBUG is enabled?
So, that someone running into a similar issue in the future would perhaps
understand what caused this. There could at least be some instances where
people use older versions of Axis2 with newer versions of Axiom. WDYT?

Thanks,
Senaka

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 12:15 AM, Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com