ws-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <charith.dhanus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal - Axis2 Transport Guide
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:33:15 GMT
Yap , What i mean is having a Transport Guide to use the our
Transports.Thanks for the pointer.
Isn't it better we can have these docs in the trunk too.So that we can keep
it up-to-date with the development
(Like what is done in the Synapse Trunk). So that when it comes to the
release time we will be having a up to date documentation ready in the
truck.Or are we following a different method?

thanks,
Charith