ws-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal - Axis2 Transport Guide
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 17:49:05 GMT
Nope, the available documentation is already in the transport project.
The problem is that it is not complete. See [1] for a preview.

The only thing that needs to be done in the Axis2 documentation is to
remove the section about the TCP transport.

Andreas

[1] http://people.apache.org/~veithen/transport/jms.html

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 19:10, Deepal Jayasinghe<deepalk@gmail.com> wrote:
> In fact we need to move transport related docs into transport project,
>  but we can that later.
>
> Deepal
>
> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Charith
> Wickramarachchi<charith.dhanushka@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ahaa I see.I Thought it would be in the commons truck. Thanks for the
>> information.
>> I'll add my documentation to the Axis2 trunk.
>>
>> cheers,
>> Charith
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:06 PM, Deepal Jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> We do have all those in the trunk of Axis2 project.

>>> keep

Guide