ws-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Afkham Azeez <afk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Charith Dhanushka Wickramarachchi as a commiter
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 05:17:43 GMT
+1 for Charith. I've worked with him closely & know that he is a very
capable developer, and that the community will benefit overall by
granting commitership to him, and that he will be a great value
addition to axis-dev. He is a brilliant University student with good
industry exposure.

Thanks
Azeez

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Amila
Suriarachchi<amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> Charith is currently active  in SMS transport module for ws commons
> transport and he has done a lot of
> contributions for both Axis2 and ws commons project in addition to
> that[1][2][3].
>
> So I would like to propose him as a commiter.
> Here is my +1.
>
> thanks,
> Amila.
>

> [1]http://marc.info/?a=122535560100003&r=1&w=2