ws-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Charith Dhanushka Wickramarachchi as a commiter
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:56:58 GMT
As a matter of process, I think that Andreas' concerns add up to a
reason, under Apache process, for a -1. However, since I am even less
anxious to start an argument than he is, I am holding back back on
voting while waiting to see if the sponsor agrees that it might be
better to wait for more evidence of readiness.

>>> [2]http://marc.info/?a=123477939100005&r=1&w=2