ws-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Charith Dhanushka Wickramarachchi as a commiter
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 04:47:05 GMT
On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 2:18 AM, Andreas Veithen
<andreas.veithen@gmail.com>wrote:

> Amila,
>
> Can you point me to a couple of contributions that made it into Axis2
> or WS-Commons and that show Charith's readiness to become a committer?

hi Andreas,

As I mentioned he is doing the SMS transport for ws commons[1]. Since he is
doing a module from the
begining he has done enough work here and this will help him to continue
with that.

For other contributions please see the links I have given in my first mail.

thanks,
Amila.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSCOMMONS-470

--