ws-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal - Axis2 Transport Guide
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:16:24 GMT
it is always good to have some documentations, but I am sorry I do not
understand what do you mean by transport guide ? is it how people
develop new transport ? or is it how you use transport?. I think we
have some documentations on how to use our  transport for example .
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/1_5/http-transport.html

Thanks,
Deepal

--