ws-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal Jayasinghe <>
Subject Re: Proposal - Axis2 Transport Guide
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 16:16:24 GMT
it is always good to have some documentations, but I am sorry I do not
understand what do you mean by transport guide ? is it how people
develop new transport ? or is it how you use transport?. I think we
have some documentations on how to use our  transport for example .

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Charith
Wickramarachchi<> wrote:
> Hi devs ,
> Seems like we don't have a Transport Project Page and Transport Guide page
> .If we do not have a one how about starting a one?? IMO it will be value to
> Both Axis2 and Synapse projects. I'm Planing to write a Transport guide for
> the SMS Transport. If We can have a Transport guide page I'll be able to
> contribute to it in Other Transports as Well.
> cheers,
> Charith Dhanushka Wickramarachchi

View raw message