ws-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject PMC Reorganization and July board report
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 16:55:49 GMT
Hi everyone:

Once again, I'm cc'ing all the -dev lists to make absolutely sure everyone
sees this note.  Future mails will just go to general@.

It's time to get this discussion going, and hopefully bring it to some kind
of a place from which we can affect change as a community.  We're going to
submit a report to the board in July, and I'd really like to be able to say
something other than "radio silence on the PMC reorg front". :)

Can we talk some more about this in the near term?  As you know, there is a
wiki page at:

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/WebServicesPMCReorg

One proposal there has four supporters so far, and other proposals, comments,
thoughts, etc., are very welcome.

Please, people, chime in.  Either put your thoughts on the wiki, or continue
the discussion via email at general@ws.apache.org - please try and keep the
discussion about this topic on that list and not on the individual project
lists, since this is clearly a community-wide topic.

Thanks,
--Glen