ws-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: [Transport] Parent module of transports removed
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:36:25 GMT
As the name implies the parent POM is the parent of all other modules
(except the POM in the root directory), so it's not at all obsolete and
you should not remove it. If you are still able to build the transports
after removing this, it is only because this parent POM is still
available from your local (or some other) repository! Can you please
revert this?

Andreas