ws-commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [XmlSchema] Release Status
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:38:09 GMT
Hi Dan,
Sorry for the silence. I've been stuck in some other axis2 matters for a while

> Questions -
>
> 1. Are we set to do a 1.0.1 release of XmlSchema now that WSCOMMONS-6 is in?

Yes we are :) I made some other minor improvements to the code yesterday too.

> 2. Am I the one doing this?

You are welcome to.I'll be glad to give you a hand and frankly most of
the stuff is done so it's a matter of just doing the SVN tagging and
the rest.

> 3. Do the docs work with the Maven 2 build?

Unfortunately no. The docs are in the maven 1 form inside the xdocs
folder. But I guess it's a simple task to migrate that to the m2
format if you need

The only thing is that commons main project has a site building prob
(I've refrained from adding the TCPMon thing too)

--
Ajith Ranabahu