ws-commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couple of suggestions for commons project
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 05:30:00 GMT
Hi there,
I agree with the issues that Chinthaka explained about, Actually I was
not sure about the SVN structure from day 1, so I would like to see it
streamlined too.
I can help with the XmlSchema since I've worked with it quite a bit
(and of course I volunteered to do the tcpmon thingy, which I hope is
going to be a one time thing :) ). I'll fix the site for the XmlSchema
and tcpmon both once the SVN refactoring is done.
BTW what I had in mind for WS-Commons is something like the jakarata
commons thing
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/). I agree we have something
similar but if you look at the website it lacks a whole lot of
information in general. I'll do a start for this once the SVN
refactoring completes and all you guys are welcome to add bits and
pieces of documentation as you feel needed.

Ajith

> Yes, you can.
>
> On 3/23/06, Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@opensource.lk> wrote:
> > Hi Dan,
> >
> > I have further clarification to be made on XmlSchema.
> >
> > During the last release on XmlSchema, we have just released the jar w/o
> > a source and a binary release (Please do not take this as a complaint,
> > I'm putting forward ideas so that we can improve).
> > I want to put a download page for each and every project, in addition to
> > the java docs. The above point hinders me in doing that for XmlSchema
> > project.
> >
> > PMC members, Can I create binary and src dist now for xml schema release
> > that has been done already ?
> >
> > -- Chinthaka
> >
> > Dan Diephouse wrote:
> > > +1.
> > >
> > > Re: #3 - I think the javadocs are probably going to be the main source
> > > of documentation, but an example I'm sure would help people. :-)
> > >
> > > - Dan

> --

Ajith Ranabahu