ws-commons-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Need an Axiom relase
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 14:14:20 GMT
Hi,

The change Ruchith has done is significant to DOOM only. DOOM is not
within AXIOM and this change has affected only OM apis. AFAIK, the
internals of OM has changed minimally, because Ruchith didn't
*enforce*the constraint to llom.

So I don't think we have a stability issue in axiom. We've been using
Axiom for about two years, and this is not the end of axiom.

So I'd like to see axiom 1.0, before Axis2 0.95.

Deepal, are you looking after this release also or you need any help ?

-- Chinthaka