ws-addressing-dev mailing list archives

From Doug <doug_m...@HotPOP.com>
Subject Re: Configure addressing namespace 2004/03 instead of 2004/08?
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 00:08:47 GMT
Daniel,

Excellent, Thank you.

I was able to modify the generated stub classes to include this call:

[...]
         org.apache.axis.client.Call _call = createCall();
         _call.setOperation(_operations[0]);
         _call.setUseSOAPAction(true);
[...]

// New stuff, set the addressing to 2004/03 instead of the default
_call.setProperty(
org.apache.axis.message.addressing.Constants.ENV_ADDRESSING_NAMESPACE_URI,

org.apache.axis.message.addressing.Constants.NS_URI_ADDRESSING_2004_03);

[...]

Now it works with the "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing"
namespace.

Thanks,