ws-addressing-dev mailing list archives

From "Glen Daniels" <gdani...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject RE: Types
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 06:19:49 GMT
Hi Jarek!

OK.  How much code would you need to change to deal with new APIs?
Let's say I add the new stuff, deprecate the old (but leave it working),
and then in a few months we kill the deprecated stuff?  Would that be
enough time?

Could I trouble you to run your test suite, by the way, with the current
SVN head?  I'd like to make sure everything's still happy for you with
the changes I've made so far.

--Glen