ws-addressing-dev mailing list archives: October 2005

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Ian Springer Re: Where can I get hold of the latest release build for addressing.jar Fri, 21 Oct, 17:47
Ian Springer Re: Ejb Endpoint referencing - EndpointReference Fri, 21 Oct, 22:17
Parikh,Pratik Where can I get hold of the latest release build for addressing.jar Fri, 21 Oct, 17:37
Parikh,Pratik RE: Where can I get hold of the latest release build for addressing.jar Fri, 21 Oct, 18:21
Parikh,Pratik Ejb Endpoint referencing - EndpointReference Fri, 21 Oct, 19:55
Parikh,Pratik RE: Ejb Endpoint referencing - EndpointReference Sat, 22 Oct, 15:57
gdani...@apache.org svn commit: r326899 - /webservices/addressing/trunk/src/org/apache/axis/message/addressing/EndpointReference.java Thu, 20 Oct, 13:20
Message listThread · Author · Date
Box list
May 20071