ws-addressing-dev mailing list archives

From "Parikh,Pratik" <Pratik.Par...@cerner.com>
Subject RE: Ejb Endpoint referencing - EndpointReference
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:57:44 GMT

Hi Ian,

   How do you validate the soap addressing when it is come back on the
same stream. In other words, If I get the send replies back on the same
connection on which the request was received. How would can I check that
the reply that came back have Was:to and was:Action find in properly or
not. Currently, I am doing the following in my Stub.

My user case. I have three different web service. (1) One is EJB WS that
does the mapping of the messages [primary one that is called by the
other systems] - Secured , (2) Axis EJB WS that does the handshake
between secured and endpoint web service, (3) which is a test harness
for the endpoint.

1 connects to 2 using rmi
2 connects to 3 using http connection

Axis Addressing is done at the 2 - 3 connection. I also I have a
question if I should do this at 2 connecting to 3 or 1 connecting to 3
using ebj client?

AddressingHeaders reqHeaders = setUpAddressing();
_call.setProperty(Constants.ENV_ADDRESSING_REQUEST_HEADERS, reqHeaders);

Thanks, Please help
Parikh, Pratik