ws-addressing-dev mailing list archives

From "Parikh,Pratik" <Pratik.Par...@cerner.com>
Subject Ejb Endpoint referencing - EndpointReference
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:55:23 GMT

Hi ,

    I have a question I am using ejb to call my other web service which
is hosted on url. The other webservice requires to pass all the
addressing information and I am stuck at the initializing
EndpointReference for From and and ReplyTo. Can anyone point me in the
right direction??

Thanks,
Parikh, Pratik

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.