ws-addressing-dev mailing list archives

From "Parikh,Pratik" <Pratik.Par...@cerner.com>
Subject Where can I get hold of the latest release build for addressing.jar
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:37:32 GMT

Hi Everyone,

    I am trying to use WS-Addressing and I can't get hold of
addressing.jar. Can anyone please point me in the right direction. And
also does anyone have a documentation on how to set it up with axis web
service.

Thanks,
Pratik

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments
are from Cerner Corporation and are intended
only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and
may constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state
securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding,
printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please
promptly delete this message and notify the
sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you
may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.