ws-addressing-dev mailing list archives

From "Timothy I. McGinnis" <TMcGin...@asihealth.com>
Subject Need WS-Addressing Help
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:10:34 GMT

Hello,

I am new to WS-Addressing and need some assistance.

I am working on a project that requires me to talk to a web service that
uses WS-Addressing. I have performed a lot of research, read the spec, etc.
and believe I understand the basic concepts of WS-Addressing.  The only
part I don't understand at this time is how to use it with Axis.  I have
been all over the Apache Addressing site (which badly needs updated) and
have managed to find the real source tree for the project.  Can anyone help
me with how I incorporate this with Axis and some direction on how to use
it?

Tim McGinnis
Software Developer
Amisys Synertech Inc.
Voice: (717) 703-6427
Email: tmcginnis@asihealth.com

Email Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this
transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject
to protection under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
of 1996 or other legal sanction.  The message is intended for the sole use
of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying
of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or
civil penalty.