ws-addressing-dev mailing list archives

From "Timothy I. McGinnis" <TMcGin...@asihealth.com>
Subject Re: Need WS-Addressing Help
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:55:25 GMT

Where do I get the jar?  Do I have to compile it myself?

Tim McGinnis
Software Developer
Amisys Synertech Inc.
Voice: (717) 703-6427
Email: tmcginnis@asihealth.com

             Davanum Srinivas
             <davanum@gmail.co
                                       "Timothy I. McGinnis"
             09/08/2005 08:18          <TMcGinnis@asihealth.com>
                                       addressing-dev@ws.apache.org
                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Need WS-Addressing Help
              dims@apache.org

Drop the addressing jar right next to your axis jar and add handlers
in your request flow on the server side and response flow on the
server side.

           <handler
type="java:org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler"/>

-- dims

On 9/8/05, Timothy I. McGinnis <TMcGinnis@asihealth.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new to WS-Addressing and need some assistance.
>
> I am working on a project that requires me to talk to a web service that
> uses WS-Addressing. I have performed a lot of research, read the spec,
etc.
> and believe I understand the basic concepts of WS-Addressing.  The only
> part I don't understand at this time is how to use it with Axis.  I have
> been all over the Apache Addressing site (which badly needs updated) and
> have managed to find the real source tree for the project.  Can anyone
help
> me with how I incorporate this with Axis and some direction on how to use
> it?
>

> Tim McGinnis
> Software Developer
> Amisys Synertech Inc.
> Voice: (717) 703-6427
> Email: tmcginnis@asihealth.com
>

> Email Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this
> transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be
subject
> to protection under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability
Act

Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform