ws-addressing-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need WS-Addressing Help
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 12:18:04 GMT
Drop the addressing jar right next to your axis jar and add handlers
in your request flow on the server side and response flow on the
server side.

           <handler
type="java:org.apache.axis.message.addressing.handler.AddressingHandler"/>

-- dims

Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform