wink-user mailing list archives

From "Harris, Christopher P" <chris_har...@baxter.com>
Subject Re: How to inject CDI beans into Wink Resource
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2013 06:02:24 GMT
Thank you, Gerhard.

My web app contains a beans.xml, and CDI is working fine with no issues.  I’m using Wink
1.4.

So, it seems that JCDI is the key to getting Wink and CDI working together.  Thanks for the
link!  I’ll check it out and let you know if I have any issues.

 - Chris

On Nov 3, 2013, at 3:36 AM, Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petracek@gmail.com<mailto:gerhard.petracek@gmail.com>>