wink-user mailing list archives

From vareshbe <varesh.tapa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to register MediaTypeFactory
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:52:16 GMT

I am using the wink as a JAR and not a project and hence am not able to
perform the changes there. I will see if that is possible.

However, I tried to use both ways for getting class instance and it worked.
(I tried the instantiation in my request handler init method and was able to
do it using both Class.forName and ClassUtils.getClass methods).

I also observed one thing, that in Version 1.0, the initHandler method was
using Class.forName and this was modified after that... So there seems to be
some reason behind the change.

Regards,
Varesh