wicket-users mailing list archives

From Martin Grigorov <mgrigo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wicket and Vue.js synergy
Date Fri, 08 May 2020 13:17:52 GMT
Hi Илья,

7 years ago I've made a (small) integration with Ractive.js:
https://github.com/martin-g/wicket-ractive and blogged about it
https://wicketinaction.com/2013/08/surgical-ajax-updates-with-ractive-js/
IMO Vue.js has started as a fork from Ractive.js but Rich Harris says it
just influenced it: https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov/status/806531052743311360
 :-)
I like them both a lot!
You can use wicket-ractive as an inspiration! It just uses Ractive.js for
the Ajax updates (instead of Wicket's XML approach). I didn't go any
deeper, like integrating on component level

Have fun!